January 31, 2009

My first International Concert in Copenhagen








God’s faithfulness is beyond human comprehended. And His degrees are far better than any one ever thought off. I have been experienced the work of the Lord in my life since I came on boards the ship Logos Hope.
Though I have achieved many things after coming on ship the Logos Hope; but still I was bit disappointed for not being used of my singing hare on board. I was thinking that my singing will not be used here in European countries. But Gods plans are different than my thoughts. God miraculously opened a way for me to sing in a concert organised only for me.

For couple of Sundays one of the Singaporean families has been coming to our ship. The man name also is Ravi and his fore- fathers are from Tamilnadu India. So he speaks very good Tamil. They invited the 9 Indians for a lunch time fellowship one day. They are so good and hospitable.
One of the Sunday his 10 years son Prasad happened to hear my song from my working computer and told his Dad that I have my own songs. I gave those couple of songs as they asked me. And they are quit impress on my Hindi album CDs Anugraha kaari and Yehova ke liye. I don't know how God worked in their heart, that they organised a live concert for my surprise in their International Church (ICC) here on the Capital city of Denmark. The concert was on 9th of Nov. 08. The concert was advertised by a poster which really thrilled me. God gave me a grand success on the event. I took this opportunity and present India’s ministry and the persecution in Orissa there in the ICC Church. I don't know how I can give thanks to The Lord for using me so mightily and beyond my imagination.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ravi. It was a pleasure meeting you on Sunday at Faith Center. Unfortunately i will not be able to make it to the Logos Hope before you leave Trinidad on Wednesday.
    Therefore, i was wondering if you could send me the songs via e-mail.
    I really enjoyed your ministry on Sunday and i hope its not too much trouble to ask of you.

    please send to christian.delas@gmail.com

    thank you very much and May God continue doing the great work He is through you. Byeeeeee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wonderful!!! You are an amazing singer and I am so happy I got to hear you in church in hyderabad!!
    I am blessed to know you, Ravi :)

    ReplyDelete